Approximately 0.5 grams of NoBleed TM cream per dose
This product is intended to improve the integrity of the fragile blood vessels and to strengthen the mucosal lining in the front of the nose, the area where most nosebleeds occur.
NoBleed™ is a unique phytoestrogen nasal product since it not only lubricates the dry crusting associated with recurrent nosebleeds, but also promotes the healing of the nasal tissue at a cellular level. For years, Ear, Nose and Throat specialty physicians have been using traditional estrogen nasal creams that stimulate the growth of stronger blood vessels and normal nasal lining in their patients with recurrent nosebleeds. NoBleed™ was developed by two Board-Certified Otolaryngologists (Ear, Nose, and Throat Doctors) as a natural herbal alternative to prescription estrogen creams.
This product is intended for use by people who are having recurrent nosebleeds.
Use one small dab (approximately the size of your index fingernail) of NoBleed™ cream in both nostrils every 12 hours for 30 days. Thereafter, continue to use NoBleed™ cream in both nostrils once a day as needed for symptom control or during nosebleed season (dry and hot or winter weather). It is necessary to treat both sides of the nose to promote faster healing even if the recurrent bleeding is only from one side. A general moisturizing effect will be noticed within 7 days of using this product. For maximum healing of the nose and strengthening of fragile blood vessels, NoBleed™ cream must be used on a regular basis for a minimum of 2 months.
Each 56 gram tube has approximately 100 doses per tube
Instructions for use:
Read the full directions below before using product.
Do not use this product if foil cap is missing or damaged.
This is not intended as a substitute for medical care. Inform your physician that you are using this product.
Children under the age of 14 years old should not use this product unless specifically instructed by their pediatrician.
Wash your hands with soap and water prior to use. Prior to first use, remove plastic cap by unscrewing cap and discard foil covering. Replace plastic cap. Gently squeeze a small dab of NoBleed™ cream onto your index fingertip. The amount of NoBleed™ cream should be approximately the size of your index fingernail. Using your fingertip, gently place the NoBleed™ cream into your nostril. Repeat and apply into other nostril. Gently squeeze nostrils closed with your fingertips and milk NoBleed™ up into nose by squeezing along the side of your nose while continuing to block your nostrils with your fingers. For best absorption, do not blow you nose or sniff through your nose for approximately 15 minutes after using this product. If you need to sneeze in the first 15 minutes after using this product, sneeze with an open mouth. Wash your hands with soap and water after applying NoBleed™ cream. Repeat instructions with each use.
Store at room temperature 59-86 degrees Fahrenheit. Avoid heat over 86 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use this product only as directed.
- Nasal use only. Do not use in eyes or take by mouth.
- Do not use any device for application to the nose.
- Do not use this product if you are, or could be, pregnant or if you are breastfeeding.
- If symptoms do not improve or you experience any nasal pain, itching, irritation, a marked increase or severe nasal bleeding, a foul-smelling nasal discharge, or any other concerns relating to this product, discontinue product use and consult your physician immediately.
- Children who have not gone through puberty may experience temporary nipple darkening, breast enlargement or scant vaginal bleeding. If any of these symptoms occur, discontinue the product immediately and contact your pediatrician.
- Contact your physician if you get hives or a skin rash while using this product.
- Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
Nosebleed Tips – These tips are not intended to be a substitute for medical care, but suggestions for controlling and preventing simple nosebleeds.
- Do not remove any crusting in the nose or manipulate the inside of the nose with your fingers.
- Sleep in a well-humidified room. A humidifier on the furnace is not enough humidification for most homes and a separate humidifier in the bedroom is usually required. The door to the bedroom should be closed while the humidifier is working to prevent the humidity from escaping.
- Use 2 puffs of a saline nose spray 3 to 4 times per day to keep the nasal tissues moist.
If you develop a nosebleed:
- Keep your head above your heart with your chin tucked down to your chest to avoid swallowing any blood and to decrease the blood pressure in your nose.
- Use your thumb and index finger to firmly squeeze your nostrils and the bottom soft part of your nose. You should be putting pressure on the bottom 1 inch of the nose. Hold the pressure for a full 10 minutes by the clock.
- Do not put tissue, cotton, or any other material in your nose, as when the bleeding stops and the material is removed it will most likely cause the bleeding to restart.
If these measures fail to control the bleeding, the bleeding was severe, you feel lightheaded, or the bleeding returns in less than 24 hours, your physician needs to be contacted immediately.
Gage Phytolaboratories LLC is not liable for the intentional misuse of this product.
Statements made about this product and the physicians who developed this product do not establish a doctor/patient relationship.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
Gage Phytolaboratories, LLC